X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-22 Formation Lights. (Slime Lights)

Hello everyone. As I looked through the posts on her I wanted to make it clear what my Formation light or Slime Light kit is and how to obtain a kit. The following is what I send to anyone asking about a DIY kit for the Freewing 90mm F-22.

Our current option for purchase is the $20 DIY kit plus $7.90 shipping in the USA. This DIY kit will ONLY include module lenses and LEDs for the Formation lights (green bar lights) unless we add extra free items or additions on our side. Since this is a “do-it-yourself” kit, you will need to build your modules and wire them in your jet.

Items you will need to complete your F-22 Formation lighting modules mod are:

* 22g-26g wire,

* 2-JST connectors from a freewing rc LED light kit or red 2 pin JST from local rc stores.

Update: We will now include one set of FREE wing tip modules. These wing tip lights allow you to add 2-Anti Collision Led’s and 2- formation lights (Red or Green) in each module for each wing tip. This addition to the kit will require other parts from Motion RC to

complete the installation and thus why we are adding them for free.

These needed parts are:

*1-Set of flight line rc p-38 lenses from to be cut into tear drop shape and added into the module, (the P-40 lenses will also work)

*4-white 8mm,

*2-Red and 2-Green LEDs from a Freewing or Flightline Airplane to install into the modules.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fl...38l-led-covers

Recommended light Kit to utilize the lights from for this mod :

https://www.motionrc.com/products/fr...-led-light-set

* 4- white 8mm, LED’s

* 2-Red 8mm LED’s

* 2-Green 8mm LED’s

I have made a few videos on how we wired the modules to complement the DIY kit and are available to view at the below links.

If you want to purchase this kit send me an Email to Solt4923crew@hotmail.com and We can discuss payment or any questions that may arise ,

Thanks again for your interest in our lights.

Videos:
    -Intro and Description

-Formation Light Build-

-Nav Light Build video (Updated instruction)-

-Vertical Stabilator Formation Light Install guide-

-Battery Bay Wiring of Formation Lights and Nav Lights

What voltage are the slime lights operating at?

Comment

I would like to purchase your formation light kit for the freewing f22 90mm please

Comment

Working...
      X