X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-10 Formation (Slime) Lights

There has been a bunch of inquiring into our A-10 formation light DIY Kit. As such I wanted to make a post for everyone that wants to know more about them can see the info first hand.

Our current option for purchase is the $30 DIY kit plus $7.90 shipping in the USA, this DIY kit will ONLY include 11 module lenses and the LEDs for the Formation lights (green bar lights) unless we add extra free items or additions on our side. Since this is a “do-it-yourself” kit, you will need to build your modules and wire them into your jet.

Items you will need to complete your A-10 Formation lighting modules mod are:I have made a few general install videos on how we wired the modules to complement the DIY kit. the videos are added below: (info was based on the F-22 but are the same installation principals)

If you want to purchase this kit, I am currently accept paypal transactions.

You can transfer payment by sending money to Solt4923crew@hotmail.com. Once I receive payment I will add you to the current list for shipment and send tracking info once shipped.

Thanks again for your interest in our lights.

-Introduction and Info

Formation Light Build

Nav Light Build video (Updated instruction)-

Vertical Stabilator Formation Light Install guide-

Battery Bay Wiring of Formation Lights and Nav Lights

Do you have any videos for installing on your A-10? What size of the A-10 do these kits work on? I have the Eflite 64mm version.

Comment

Working...
    X