X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane and Parts for Sale

I have a Hangar 9 P-51 with an Evolution 2-stroke and all new JR servos, freshly serviced and a Big Stick 60 with an OS FS-90 4-stroke for sale. I'm going all in with electric planes and these two planes I'd like to sell. I paid $400 for both of them but will sell for $150 OBO each. Both run nicely, though Ive never flown the Mustang I have heard it run. Big Stick runs and flies perfectly. Pics on request. Trades considered

Is the p51 the trainer version they had out about two years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Dinotherino22 View Post
      Is the p51 the trainer version they had out about two years ago?
      I don't know if this is the plane youre referring to or not. This one has a 58 inch wingspan, and a big two stroke. It doesn't have retract or flaps. (The retracts could be reinstalled …) It has a.yellow tail with a big "Q" on it and has been reworked with super nice JR servos and recovered. I paid $250 for it but I just want to sell them and buy that new Turbo Timber. I have NO experience flying it or any other glo motor plane. This one is really nice. I'll even throw in my Sig field box with a brand new Hangar 9 power panel and new battery, plus a fuel pump and 1/2 gallon of fuel. Let me know.....

Comment

I also have a Big Stick 60 with an OS -FS90 4 stroke along with the Mustang for sale. $150 or best offer. Make me an offer. Pics available on request.

Comment

Working...
        X