X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1700mm Corsair For Sale

Hi. I am considering selling this Corsair. It is the bigger version from motion RC that they no longer carry. It is carried by other sources now though. This originally came in the dark blue paint scheme. I custom painted it to look like an old South Pacific island based plane. The plane has all stock equipment but I have added the Mr. RC sound system with a regular speaker and a bass speaker. Sounds pretty good. I still have the original box that I can ship it in. Buyer will pay shipping. Will sell as is without any batteries for $1200. Plus shipping. With the sound system in it I have a round $900. But the custom paint is worth quite a bit. Took me around 40 hours. I can provide some video of it running or flying to listen to it.

The front antenna pole and antenna wires are custom made. They did not come with the plane.

Comment

Wow that is truly amazing work! Good luck selling her, I know it's tough to see them go when you've invested so much time into a model.

PS...I moved this thread to our Classifieds - For Sale section. Again, good luck!
      My YouTube RC videos:
      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Hello. Thank you. I’m pretty new here and didn’t realize there was a for sale section. Thank you for the compliment.

Comment

Is this bird still for sale?

thank you

Comment

I am new to this site also. Where do you find the classified sections? Also, does anyone build with balsa wood? I guess I am old fashion. I just can't accept metrics either.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry McCabe View Post
              I am new to this site also. Where do you find the classified sections? Also, does anyone build with balsa wood? I guess I am old fashion. I just can't accept metrics either.
              Click "HOME", scroll to bottom.

Comment

Working...
              X