X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Airwolf 800 Size Scale RC Helicopter and More

This is for a Roban Airwolf Premium Scale 800 Helicopter in like new condition. This unit works perfectly and displays an accuracy of detail to the fictional full scale aircraft from the TV series. Included in this package is a full 800 size helicopter mechanics with T-Rex 700 swash plate, 2 RT carbon fiber rotor blades, 2 carbon fiber tail blades, complete illuminated scale cockpit, complete built in / partially pre-installed position lighting system, 3-Point electric retract system, helicopter flight controller spectrum AR9020 receiver (with 2-sat antenna) NAZA-H with GPS , electronic speed control(ESC)- castle creations talon high voltage 120A ESC with separate castle 20A pro BEC, brushless motor scorpion HKIII 4035-560kV brushless motor with boca ceramic bearings, 3 cyclic servos MKS BLS 950, tail servo MKS BLS 990, 12 Cell 44.4V 5000mAh LiPo battery- 2 GENS 6S 22.2V 5000 mAh 45 C LiPo batteries in series, 2 imax B6 chargers, spectrum DX-9 channel voice radio with aluminum case, 2- Spektrum receiver battery 2s 6.6v 4000mAh, 1- Spektrum receiver battery 2s 6.6v 2200mAh, built in NAZA-H USB programming port, built in Acc battery monitor system, built in safety kill switch, RC logger digital pitch gauge 2plus air wolf movie. The Naza H GPS hovers within one foot of flipping switch, maintains altitude and position triggered by satellite all systems programmed. Price is $2500/obo, cheers.

Body length:1794mm, Rotors:1850mm (72.835in), Width:580mm (22.83in) and Height:510mm (20.07in)

Is this still for sale, you can contact me at jerry.kirwan@outlook.com

Comment

FYI Jerry................The OP of this posting hasn't been back to this forum since the day he made this post 4+ months ago.
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Charlie, Thank you for the reply and the information. My thought was he may have had notices set up and he may have seen a reply to his post. He has the same ad on HF in October and the same situation there.

I am glad to see another form other that RR & HF. I have been in this hobby since I was 10 and my AMA number only has 4 digits in it, so that has been a looong time. I may start visiting more often now that I know you guys are here and seem to be friendly.

Comment

Working...
        X