You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Freewing 12-blade 90mm EDF power systems (with 1450kv or 1550kv motors)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Freewing 12-blade 90mm EDF power systems (with 1450kv or 1550kv motors)

I'm looking for the Freewing 12-blade 90mm EDF power system with 1550kv motor

I prefer new condition in the sense that you received it with one of the 90mm PNP jets and took it out for a different power system. I'm okay with slightly used (as in handful of flights in clean conditions, and be honest, ha-ha), but in perfect shape and low time. We'll talk price when the time comes. :)

Thanks!

If you are still looking, I have a 1550kv setup from my F-16 that I could sell. It is pretty much brand new, around 10 flights on it with no issues.

Comment

I'm sorry I didn't see this! I really appreciate you checking in and offering the power system. I ended up finding another 1450kv setup since I already had one and just needed another. If I didn't, I would have purchased you 1550kv and then found another one of those since I need a pair. Thanks again and good luck with the sale!

Comment

No problem, just sold it this morning actually.Looking forward to seeing you performance with these in the A-10!

Comment

Congrats on the sale!

Hopefully the A-10 will do well with them and still get good flight time.

Comment

Working...
          X