You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Freewing 90mm EDF with 1550kv motor (new or veryyyy slightly used)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Freewing 90mm EDF with 1550kv motor (new or veryyyy slightly used)

I'm looking for the Freewing 12-blade 90mm EDF power system with 1550kv motor. Please visually check the motor (no disassembly needed as you can turn the fan when unpowered and eventually see the motor kv stamping on the motor can through the motor housing hole of the EDF). The 1550kv system currently only comes in the PNP versions of the following Freewing jets: 90mm F-15, 90mm F-16, 90mm T-45, and 90mm F-104.

I prefer new condition in the sense that you received it with one of the 90mm PNP jets and you took it out for a different power system. I'm okay with slightly used (as in handful of flights in clean conditions, and be honest, ha-ha), but in perfect shape and low time. We'll talk price when the time comes.

Thanks!

I want ur f15 how much

Comment

Unfortunately the F-15 was sold long ago. I do miss it and the paint job I gave it, but it's with a good new owner.

Comment

I got a t45 power system with 10 flights on it, like new. Includes 130a esc and 8a ubec.

I did drill out the fan mount screw holes slightly to accomodate #6 screws (included).

$165 shipped
        ​​ ​​ ​​ ​​
        Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

I might have what your looking for T-CAT,

(1) 90mm power system that came out of a FreeWing F-16 PNP, the unit was originally replaced by a 4068 inrunner system.
          It has been run on the bench once for testing purposes and has less than 2 minutes of run time on it.

I'll let it go for the same price as MRC $129 as long as you don't go crazy with the sipping

I was debating on whether to put it in a Venom ARF +, but now I'm in more need of the hangar space than a new plane.

Comment

Thanks guys. I truly appreciate it. I have already found the 1550kv power systems I was searching for, otherwise I would have taken you up on those offers. However, if I need another, I'll let you know. :Cool:

Comment

Working...
            X