X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened a ticket about getting a new nose landing gear for my freewing avanti s because it seem to have broke in the first few flights with no real hard landings. I included a detailed description and photos of the problem. They ignored my ticket for a week and sneakily closed it without saying a word. Could be because of the coronavirus but I have literally spent thousands of dollars there within the past year and they cant even say like “sorry you must purchase the part yourself” - which I ended up doing anyways. I love motionrc but I feel a little let down here. To be fair I have never had an issue like this before with them.

Comment

Hi Pegg00. I looked into your ticket. Everything you said is correct. You have my sincere apology. I talked to the Motion RC team member that had your ticket and he admitted he got confused and made a mistake.
      I've asked him to respond to you immediately. While I don't want to excuse it, please know this was a mistake and not the way we do business.
      Again, I apologize and thank you very much for all your business!

Comment

Well thank you very much for looking into it. Mistakes happen and thats okay. Once he replied, he identified the problem and explained to me clearly how to fix it. So all is well that ends well. Thanks again!

Comment

Yeah yeah, a mistake, seriously? Is he a new customer rep? Is English his second language?

I read the customer complaint and am not sure what is so complicated. I dont see an algorithm script or some calculus formula or a stock market theory question.

​​​​​​Its a customer support bucket, its there for that reason, not some letters to then close it.

Am glad the problem was resolved AFTER the customer brought his concerns here. I bet this is not the only case mistakenly closed. Either the customer rep is incompetent or I raise the classic Bee S flag that ir was a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by MrVoyagerx View Post
            Yeah yeah, a mistake, seriously? Is he a new customer rep? Is English his second language?

I read the customer complaint and am not sure what is so complicated. I dont see an algorithm script or some calculus formula or a stock market theory question.

​​​​​​Its a customer support bucket, its there for that reason, not some letters to then close it.

Am glad the problem was resolved AFTER the customer brought his concerns here. I bet this is not the only case mistakenly closed. Either the customer rep is incompetent or I raise the classic Bee S flag that ir was a mistake.
            What is the purpose of this post. You have no vested intertest in Pegg00's issue that was resolved to his satisfaction by the MRC owner.
            As I read your comments, it is obvious that you are hoping to grind someone from the Motion CS team..
            Your post is marginally close to being in the category of "trolling" which is not allowed on this forum.
            I would like to remind you that you were already asked to behave with some civility by the Lead Forum Admin - Aros back on post#18 of this thread on Jun 7th last year.
            Best regards,
            Squawk Moderator
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

The purpose of the post is, that the only reason the issue got resolved is because it was posted on this forum.

There is no trolling involved. What is so complicated on reading a customer support issue? Communication cannot get any more linear and straight forward.

​​​​​​If a customer needs to rely on a forum for their iasue to be resolved, then is terribly sad.
              The system needs to be upgraded to provide customer survey, "How did we do?" like many other companies do.

Motion needs to collect data on how the team did once a ticket is closed.

Comment

Okay this thread is officially closed. It no longer serves any purpose to remain open other than to keep up needless back-and-forth banter. The issue was resolved nearly 9 months ago.
                My YouTube RC videos:
                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Working...
                X