X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Horse Models

Anyone had issues with this company not returning email's?
    I have a simple question on one of there models, has been 4 emails and 2 weeks time ?
    Tkx in advance
    Thebirdman

thebirdman Welcome to Hobby Squawk, thebirdman! As Black Horse's exclusive North American distributor, we are in direct contact with their team rather frequently. Their English is not the best, and as one can imagine, they are very, very busy, so I can't recommend expecting prompt email responses from the Factory all the time. That's what we're for :)

Post your question here, or feel free to contact the Tech Support team as well at support@motionrc.com or calling 224-633-9090 between 8am-6pm CST Monday-Friday.

Black Horse also been on Lunar holiday for the past ten days.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Was a simple question on the turbo beaver, there are 4 hard points sets on the belly, 2 are required, are the other 2 for float mounts? and do they offer ?
      tyia
      Thebirdman

Comment

thebirdman The assembly manual can be downloaded on our website. On Page 17, it shows a diagram for the main undercarriage. Two holes are used per side, totaling four holes.

Download the complete manual here:

https://www.motionrc.com/products/bl...rf#support-tab

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/10...ver_Manual.pdf

I hope this helps answer your question what those four holes are for!

Comment

Hi been through the manual twice :)
          As mentioned above there are 4 SETS, One set is for the landing gear, one set is for the wing struts, now there are 2 more additional sets not listed or shown ?
          One set is in front of the landing gear mounts, the other is behind the wing strut mounts?
          tyia
          randy

Comment

Hi Randy, please post a photo of your bird's fuselage so I can compare it with one of ours. Please also confirm if you bought this bird from Motion RC or was it a version purchased elsewhere?

Comment

1ST PIC unknown front mounts
              2nd pic main gear and wing strut mounts
              3rd pic unkowm rear mounts
              Yes it was purchased from motion RC pre christmas

Comment

Any insight on this issue/question?
                Haven't even received a acknowledgement that pics were received, We have no idea why they are there? and we are looking into ?
                Be sad to have this thread end where the build for this model did?
                ty
                randy

Comment

Hi Randy,
                  Our sample of that bird is in our EU warehouse. I'd recommend contacting the CS team in the States when they open on Monday, and they can get more info for you.

I'd ask the factory for clarification, except they're still on holiday.

Would you please circle the areas you're saying are "unknown"? That would greatly help identify exactly what/where you're asking about.

Comment

Working...
                  X