X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (RTF) RC TREX 550X inside an Roban 700 size Bell JetRanger 206

This is brand new and have flown twice since it was completed. Been sitting since the middle of November last year because I planned on selling it as I am now finally getting it listed for sale.

I purchased this in kit form from online. The helicopter, Batteries, Charger, Radio, Fuselage and everything else was purchased separate all at the same time. It's currently "Ready To Fly"

You can see two videos of it flying on my youtube channel here:
    Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cty9fSrAN7k
    Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9UH5pF1pD0&t=0s

================================================== =======

I have been building and flying RC aircraft since 1982 and have built several RC Helicopters. I use to build rc models for people back in the day when i was living in Orlando, Fl so I'm no beginner when it comes to building RC Aircraft.
    This model is custom built to fit into the Roban 700 size Bell 206 JetRanger fuselage.

Some of the features include:
    -- Custom built mounting system for the mechanics which allows the main shaft to have it's highest point above the fuselage doghouse.
    -- The four bolts which hold the entire frame to the mounting platform can be taken out and installed directly into the mount in an matter of only 5 minutes either way for removing or installing the mechanics.
    -- The mechanics have the one way bearing changed for scale rotation of the blades and motor direction along with correct phasing.
    -- Tail rotor is also changed to simulate the correct location and rotation.
    -- Tail Boom has been stretched to fit 700 size fuselage.
    -- This helicopter is also configured to run on "one" 5000mAH pack at an time.
    -- I have two battery packs which are: Pulse 35C 6S 22.2v at 5000mAH (each) This gives this machine a long run time of well over 10 minutes.
    -- It also has nav lighting installed in the correct location based on one of the real jet rangers here near me at my local airport. I was still going to add more lighting but haven't gotten around to it which i have another light set still in the box i was going to use.
    -- It flies on 6 channels as you can clearly see in the videos which is all you need for scale flying so no need to spend more on another radio with seven channels unless you want to add your own or have more channels for other items or effects on the helicopter.
    -- There is an switch for the lights, separate flight pack.
    -- The flight pack is separated from the main batteries so that they are independent of each other. Flight pack operates radio and the main Pulse packs operate the motor and that's it. Separate battery for nav lighting also.

-- Many more features as well... if your interested then get in contact with me and I can show you pictures and give you all the information about the kit and what it has installed and what I purchased from online to build this helicopter.

================================================== =

There is a lot you can do with this helicopter if your interested in scale. There's lots of room to add an cockpit and other items as well. I was going to make this into an Military version but I just don't have the time anymore to play around with it due to my job.

Again if your interested then get in contact with me and we'll talk more about it. I prefer local sales since i have no way of shipping it.

If your Local and in my area (Tallahassee, Fl.) and if your on the local flying club "Seminole RC Club" then come on by my residence and you can see it here and maybe I'll give you an demo flight although I haven't flown it since last November because of the sale so just being careful so nothing happens to it but maybe a quick slow hovering demo like in the video will be OK.

Alan W.
    Tallahassee, Fl.

Attached Files

I'd like to buy it let me know thanks thanks buddy

Comment

Working...
    X