You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE: Spektrum GPS Module (SPMA3173) , Spektrum Flight Controller (A3232), and a Spektrum S

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE: Spektrum GPS Module (SPMA3173) , Spektrum Flight Controller (A3232), and a Spektrum S

Hello.

I have these three items for sale: Spektrum GPS Module (SPMA3173) , Spektrum Flight Controller (A3232), and a Spektrum Serial Receiver (3.3V). They came out of a Hobbyzone Carbon Cub S + 1.3 M. They are not compatible with my TACTIC brand transmitter. I put in a TACTIC brand receiver and everything now works fine.

I am asking $100.00 for the three items and I do not want to break them up. I will pay the shipping on these items. Money Order preferred.

Thank you for taking a moment to read this.

Jim
    Attached Files

I will buy if still available, thanks!

Comment

OMG Wally.
      I m soooooooo sorry that I did not see your response until just now. I totally apologize to you for that. I have not been on this site for quite a long time, but that is no excuse either. Anyway, the items are gone. I hope that you found what you were looking for though. Once again, sorry for the delay in my response. I understand how you felt as I have gone through the same thing
      Regards and respect.
      Jim

Comment

Working...
      X