Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henglong Steel HL59mm Gearbox for 3838 3839 3878 3889 3908 3918 RC tank

$35 shipped or any reasonable offer.

This is an OEM Heng Long steel gearbox removed from a HL German Leopard 2A6 3889-1 Pro version RC tank after I upgrade to a ball bearing Heng Xin gearbox. The tank, thus, the gearbox are brand new. A huge improvement over the plastic gearbox. The steel gearbox is necessary to run the metal track. The original HL grey 380 motors is able to run the metal power chain of HL's largest, heaviest RC tank, Leopard 2A6. The original grey 380 motors runs warm, but are perfectly safe. It comes with the TK6 type bullet connectors. JST-PH connector (for TK5.3 mainboard) is available. Just let me know before I ship.

This is the newest HL steel gearbox that come with a plastic cover which is very helpful if you want to add light machine oil to the gears. The grey plastic cover is pushed in place AFTER the gearbox mounting on the tank.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4996.JPG Views:	0 Size:	95.6 KB ID:	314189Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4995.JPG Views:	0 Size:	68.5 KB ID:	314190Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_4997.JPG Views:	0 Size:	75.6 KB ID:	314191
    The HL steel gearbox is practically new. It is a nice upgrade to replace the plastic gearbox. This new version has very low friction and I can turn the drive shaft easily by hand. The plastic cover is nice bonus.

If you want to upgrade to all metal drive chain (sprocket, track etc.), you should consider one of the all ball bearing gearbox.

Where are you located?

Cheers,
    Rob
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

The gearbox has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Working...
      X