X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eachine Mini P-51D Mustang and F4U Corsair RTR 400mm

Two hardly used RC planes, RTR with three flight modes. Selling them because I get too dizzy to fly... . Complete with three batteries each and a bunch of spare props. 60 euros each, shipping not included.

I'm in the Netherlands, so I would prefer to sell to someone in the Netherlands or at least mainland Europe. Shipping within the Netherlands if 7 euros each (or for both)

Click image for larger version

Name:	D4VaC8c - Imgur.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	325063

Click image for larger version

Name:	wQgSepF - Imgur.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	325064
    Scale? Damned if I know. They have a 400mm wingspan and fall beneath the Dutch drone laws in weight. Some math says the Mustangs is 1/27.5 and the Corsair is 1/31.25...

Some reviews here;

Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Mustang sold! (Actually, traded for a FlyskyFS-I6 AFHDS, a software upgrade to 10 channel and two 10-channel receivers... )
    Sherman M4A3 105mm Houwitser / Sherman Firefly IC *under construction* / Panzer IV *awaiting side-grade from TK7.0S to TK6.0S* / Stug III / King Tiger / KV-1 *awaiting upgrade to TK6.0S* / Tiger I / T34-85 / Leopard 2A6 *waiting upgrade to TK7.0*... No, I do not have a problem....

Comment

Both sold now! One for the asking price, one traded for this...

All new ways to get into trouble... Besides the two 10channel receivers he threw in two 6channel receivers for 15 bucks as well.

Comment

Working...
      X