X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for sale

Free Wing 90mm F-22 Parts. All for $175 or Rt wing $30, Horz Stabs $24, Vert Fins $25, Cockpit $25, Nose Cone $8, Nose Gear strut $1 8, Main Gear $60 Seller will pay shipping for full pkg. buyer pays shipping for ind. items. I will deliver within 100 miles of Toledo OH.
    Attached Files

I'll take the fins!

Shaun

Comment

• Elbee
      Elbee commented
      Editing a comment
      Shaun, please do not post personal information in the open forums. Use a Personal Message to contact other members. Just covering your 6, Brother. Best, LB

What kind of condition is everything in?

Comment

Every thing is in good condition. I am only on line in the am
      Last edited by Elbee; May 22, 2022, 10:34 PM. Reason: Post has personal information. edited to remove Phone number

Comment

Shaun Here is my address...I will call you or Email you the tracking number Just Email me your Email Add. Mine is It was fun talking to you!
        Last edited by Elbee; May 22, 2022, 10:35 PM. Reason: Deleted Personal Information

Comment

Originally posted by Drifty View Post
          Every thing is in good condition. I am only on line in the am
          Drifty,

I have removed the personal information in 2 of your posts. In the future use a Personal Message (PM) to contact another member here. I made the edits as a favor and because another member flagged these posts. This was done as a preventative measure and in no way reflects on your behavior. I trust you can understand why this is necessary. Please do not post personal information in open forums. You never know who might use that type of information to harm you. Respectfully, LB
          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Thanks Elbee Shaun I have PM`d you the info

Comment

• Elbee
              Elbee commented
              Editing a comment
              You are welcome, Sir. My pleasure.
          Working...
          X