X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apache, F-14 and Corsair For sale.

Hey guys. I’m selling off all my RC stuff. Times are tight and the hobbies have to go. I have an FMS 1700mm Corsair and a MRC F14 Tomcat with landing green support, led tail lights, and a bit load of extra parts including a new replacement fuselage.
    And my pride and joy 😔, a Roban 700 Apache. Heavily customized. I’ve spent the last three years slowly building this thing. Custom paint, servo operated pilots, turret, cameras and tail. Upgraded light set upgraded landing gear etc.
    there is a lot to discuss concerning each one of these. Best to call me if interested.
    I have about $900 in the Corsair (has a sound system) about $1000 in the F-14 and around $4500 in the Apache. Asking $3000 for all or make me offers for each.
    Can provide more photos of course.​I’m in central Texas. Not going to ship these guys.
    Attached Files

i could get an interest going for the apache.
    would like to see more details and hear/read what all has been done, and left to do.
    being in west TX, we can surely find a suitable meet up spot, if we can do a deal.
    when they outlaw R/C, only outlaws will have R/C

Comment

Working...
    X