X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Carl Goldberg Super Chipmunk kit

Hi guys, if anyone knows where I can locate this old kit please let me know. I am willing to prepay shipping and I can pay via e-transfer. Thanks, Robert

If you are interested I have one

Comment

Yes sir, I could still be interested. Is the kit complete? Are you willing to ship to Canada? What is you price in CAD?

Comment

The kit is complete. I did start the fuselage many years ago. All of the other parts in the kit are untouched. I also have a fiberglass cowling that I purchased for $50 for the kit which I will include. I will also include the fuel tank. I'm asking $299 US for it. I don't know what the shipping would be. If you are interested I can go to the post office and get an exact amount for the shipping. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. Ricky (617) 816-6390 I tried to attach a picture but for some reason it would not let me. If you would like to see it I could text it or email it to you. Thanks

Comment

Thankyou for the offer but your price is too high for a kit that old. As a comparison, I just purchased an Alien Aircraft laser cut kit from the local hobby shop for $250 CDN all taxes in.

Comment

Make me an offer then.

Comment

$150.00 US

Comment

USPS extra

Comment

Thanks, but that is way to low. The cowling alone was $50. If you look on Ebay they are going for $300 to $450. The lowest I would go is $225. Let me know.

Comment

I have the kit with fiber glass cowl. I'll let it go for $200. USD ( $250 CD). Don't know what shipping would be from Florida to Canada but that would be extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Vinci View Post
                      I have the kit with fiber glass cowl. I'll let it go for $200. USD ( $250 CD). Don't know what shipping would be from Florida to Canada but that would be extra.
                      Is your kit complete and untouched?

Comment

The kit is not started.

The box it came in has been cut down but all of the parts are there.

See attached pics. The three ply parts are the fuse sides and bottom, everything else is in the box. Since the box was cut down the ply parts will no longer fit in the box.

I inherited the kit from my brother-in-law some time back but I'm certain everything is there.

Comment

Originally posted by pbj_1997@yahoo.com View Post
                          Thanks, but that is way to low. The cowling alone was $50. If you look on Ebay they are going for $300 to $450. The lowest I would go is $225. Let me know.
                          Fair enough, and thanks anyway but I can't see my way fit to go $225.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Vinci View Post
                            The kit is not started.

The box it came in has been cut down but all of the parts are there.

See attached pics. The three ply parts are the fuse sides and bottom, everything else is in the box. Since the box was cut down the ply parts will no longer fit in the box.

I inherited the kit from my brother-in-law some time back but I'm certain everything is there.

Thanks for the offer but I don't want to take a chance on an open box. Enjoy your flying season.

Comment

If interested, I have a full kit still in the original box. I purchased the plane over 25 years ago; it was always one of my favorites, but I never got around to building it. None of the kit has ever been removed from the box.
                              Danny in Va (if interested, email me at Bewyse@aol.com)

Comment

By the way, my kit is for a 64 inch wing span. Since I had not opened the box in many years (box has been in my closet), I opened it tonight to see if I saw any concerns (I did not take anything out of the box) and everything looks new. Basically, the kit is the same as it was when I purchased it.

Comment

Danny,

Do you still have the kit for sale? How much?

Comment

Does anyone have a Goldberg Super Chipmunk kit for sale?

Comment

yes I have one. In the box never been taken out of the box.

Comment

Working...
                                      X