Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking good WBC! Been making some progress on the 1/3 scale D-VIII as well. Still have the dummy rotary and the cowl to do yet. We might actually be flying these birds this year. To give an idea of size, that fuse is 81" long.

Comment

• Looking good guys!
      Aros.MotionRC
      Motion RC Website/Advertising
      Self-Admitted Warbirdaholic

My RC videos on YouTube:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDZ..._bdGEJBmtV7YUw

“My soul is in the sky.”

Comment

• Nice work

Comment

• I've been following this thread for a while now and have seen many impressive birds and paint schemes. Out of all the repaints and redo's, I've only seen two, well, actually three Pandora's(two from Grossman56 and one from Lon) are there any more out there. I just got mine a little while ago and still running repaint ideas in my mind right now.
          Straighten Up - Fly Right

Comment

• I don't know if I'm the only one, but, the original decals on the Pandora was a little too busy for me, so, I just had to remove some of them. Now it's a little more tolerable ...
            Straighten Up - Fly Right

Comment

• I was just wondering if any of you guys have ever redone an Apprentice! I don't really fly mine hardly ever, but have been thinking about doing something to it.
              Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                Looking good WBC! Been making some progress on the 1/3 scale D-VIII as well. Still have the dummy rotary and the cowl to do yet. We might actually be flying these birds this year. To give an idea of size, that fuse is 81" long.
                hm......
                AMA 1102566

Comment

Working...
                X