X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint to use on foam?

May pick up a use Cub for my Dad. If so I'm wanting ot paint mine. Curious of any paints easy to get (walmart, paint store, lowes, etc) that are good and foam safe?

If you have an airbrush, I recommend Tamiya, Vallejo, and MiG by Ammo. All are water washup, and foam safe.

If you don't have an airbrush and plan on hand painting, many of us simply use water based acrylic paint from your local hardware store. Go to Home Depot and ask them to match a color, then buy a pint for a few dollars which is enough for most foam electric Cubs even if its a big one like the Carbon Z.

Some people also thin those hardware store paints with water and airbrush them. 'Just an option.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
      If you have an airbrush, I recommend Tamiya, Vallejo, and MiG by Ammo. All are water washup, and foam safe.

If you don't have an airbrush and plan on hand painting, many of us simply use water based acrylic paint from your local hardware store. Go to Home Depot and ask them to match a color, then buy a pint for a few dollars which is enough for most foam electric Cubs even if its a big one like the Carbon Z.

Some people also thin those hardware store paints with water and airbrush them. 'Just an option.
      Anything in a spray can? Basically was thinking of painting mine OD green or FDE

Comment

Working...
      X