X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerlab 8

Does anyone have this charger and if so, what does Warning! Supply 50% of DOD. Thanks.

I don't have this charger, but i found this on page 45 of the online manual. Took me all of 2 minutes to find it online.

Show Warning at 50% DOD: If checked, PowerLab 8 measures battery voltage when first connected. If the battery is below 50% depth of discharge (below that point, most flooded Lead Acid batteries are damaged), PowerLab 8 beeps and issues a warning. Press the BACK button to cancel the operation on the PowerLab 8, then correct the situation. (You could press the ENTER button to proceed, but this is not recommended.)

Comment

Originally posted by davecee View Post
      I don't have this charger, but i found this on page 45 of the online manual. Took me all of 2 minutes to find it online.

http://www.revolectrix.com/support_docs/item_1340.pdf
      Thanks for finding this but all 12 of my 6s batteries can’t be bad lol I just hit enter and charge with no issues.

Comment

Just figured it out! Unclicked batterry and went with dc supply.

Comment

Originally posted by Helmsman52 View Post

Thanks for finding this but all 12 of my 6s batteries can’t be bad lol I just hit enter and charge with no issues.
          THE DOD is in reference to the supply battery voltage, which is based on a lead acid battery. What are you using to power your charger? DC supply, or lead acid battery?

Comment

Originally posted by davecee View Post

THE DOD is in reference to the supply battery voltage, which is based on a lead acid battery. What are you using to power your charger? DC supply, or lead acid battery?
            Bought this from someone as is.

Attached Files

Comment

Two of my clubmates use similar power supplies for their Dual Powerlab 8x2s.. Nice set up. glad you've got it sorted out.

Comment

Working...
              X