X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Yes I do that's why I don't understand why it won't fit...I have EC3 connectors from every company imaginable and they all work perfectly with each other, a picture of the issue may help us help you.
    I can think of a few reasons why he may not want to go that far in this "mystery". We all know what an EC3 looks like BUT does he? Maybe he's trying to put an EC3 with an EC2. They're very similar, just a different size ----- slightly. Maybe he's trying to plug a female to female or male to male. Has one connector been modified by him or someone else before him? Maybe someone installed a female shell with female plugs on the end of the battery? Or soldered the red wire on the round side and the black wire on the flat side? He'd be ramming those suckers all day long with zero results. We just don't know how much he knows about these things. A picture would show this but then, that might not be such a good thing and could be embarrassing. Let's face it, we don't know how much experience he has in this hobby. We've seen people come on here looking and sounding like they've been at it for a million years, only to get this awkward silence when he finds out that a Futaba servo plug has to be shaved before it'll fit into a Spektrum port. You can just see the "face palm" on the other side of the computer screen. Then we don't hear from them ever again.

Comment

I would like to see a video on radio setup for the freewing euro fighter and how to disable the vectors if needed for the dx7 radio black one David La Flam vero beach fla

Comment

Originally posted by lostin1960 View Post
        I would like to see a video on radio setup for the freewing euro fighter and how to disable the vectors if needed for the dx7 radio black one David La Flam vero beach fla
        David would you be interested in selling the Eurofighter?
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I had a "won't mate" problem with my Tower Hobbies P-51 optional retracts where the male retract connectors would not slide into the female Y cable connectors. Defect misfit was in the retract connectors, I had to cut retract cables and solder splice some servo pigtails with connectors that did fit the Y cable connectors.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Challenged View Post
            I had a "won't mate" problem with my Tower Hobbies P-51 optional retracts where the male retract connectors would not slide into the female Y cable connectors. Defect misfit was in the retract connectors, I had to cut retract cables and solder splice some servo pigtails with connectors that did fit the Y cable connectors.
            Wrong thread? This has to do with MotionRC customer support.

As long as you're here. It would seem that the Tower Hobbies P-51 uses Flyzone retracts, which have Futaba type connectors. You are likely using JR type Y connectors. The Futaba type has a little ridge on the side of the plug. All you had to do was take a razor blade and slice off that ridge and they suddenly become JR type plugs.

Comment

Originally posted by xviper View Post
              Wrong thread? This has to do with MotionRC customer support.

As long as you're here. It would seem that the Tower Hobbies P-51 uses Flyzone retracts, which have Futaba type connectors. You are likely using JR type Y connectors. The Futaba type has a little ridge on the side of the plug. All you had to do was take a razor blade and slice off that ridge and they suddenly become JR type plugs.
              *snort* I had a feeling, but it’s unusual in that I am usually the one that says what everyone is thinking...

Comment

Working...
              X