Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about using and adapter on it? Will you still have the same performance as to using the correct end?
    Still Learning:D

Comment

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
      How about using and adapter on it? Will you still have the same performance as to using the correct end?
      The adapter will have a slight resistance. If well made it would be hard to measure the difference. However, it introduces several added potential failure points. Each connection, each solder joint is a potential failure point. Chances of failure with a well made adapter are low but they exist.

I use adapters on a regular basis, usually for charging other people's batteries with my field charging system. This is a lower load on the adapter and less likely to fail.

The adapter does not avoid the current limit of any type connector being used in the system. If the concern is the current limit of Deans, expect that concern to be the same with the adapter.
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Thank you fhhuber!
        Still Learning:D

Comment

Just under a month away from the proposed target arrival of these new 3S 5000 batts
          At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Hope you have a grunch of the same mAh size/ EC5 config 2S that are OOS coming in also.;)
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Hello Tom...............Any schedule update for this highly anticipated 3S 5000mAh 50C new product. :Drooling:
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

I just chatted with Wayne, here is what he told me.

"Dave Office Manager says Battery shipment due in the next 2 weeks so hopefully they sent them with it. They are supposed to be in there"

Comment

Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post
                I just chatted with Wayne, here is what he told me.

"Dave Office Manager says Battery shipment due in the next 2 weeks so hopefully they sent them with it. They are supposed to be in there"
                Thanx DK............will be snaggin 12 of them buggars to get the fleet rebuild of support equip underway.;)
                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Yes, about 2 weeks is correct. Could be a little sooner if everything works out but figure 2 weeks to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
                    Yes, about 2 weeks is correct. Could be a little sooner if everything works out but figure 2 weeks to be safe.
                    Thank you sir for the confirmation...........:Hug: little by little I am coming back from the inferno.;)
                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

CB, you need a Phoenix pic on the door to the new Hangar!!
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	phoenix_on_fire_by_therafa-da0t8dt.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	107.0 KB
ID:	177999

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

I like that pic Dan:Cool:...................saving it to the PC in jpg format for use on a banner inside the new garage where the fleet will hang;)
                        Warbird Charlie

Comment

One picture says it all!
                          Great to hear the hangar is on track, how did you make out with the truck and trailer??

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                            One picture says it all!
                            Great to hear the hangar is on track, how did you make out with the truck and trailer??

Grossman56
                            Hangar has been getting delayed by better than a month due to winter.:P Vehicles..... See post #29 ;)
                            Warbird Charlie

Comment

These did arrive. Should be going into stock tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

THANX Tom............Order #387468 placed for 6 of them which is half of what I need but it's a start on the support equip replacement program :)
                                Warbird Charlie

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Hangar has been getting delayed by better than a month due to winter.:P Vehicles..... See post #29 ;)
                                  So good to hear, great to see you're on the road to recovery on both fronts!
                                  Bet you getting itchy to get building, this has sure put a delay on your schedule.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                  X