X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first OOPS

I'm sure there are many more to come but I ordered and received 2 batteries today. I noticed they have the wrong type connector that my plane uses. Options, do I return the batteries, or modify the plane and original battery?

Any help?

Thanks,

Kevin
    [hr]
    Never mind, I found the what I did wrong and it should be an easy exchange. Lesson learned, luckily this was my mistake and not a mistake challenging gravity.

Kevin
    Off with one helluva roar!
    AMA 1085465

RE: My first OOPS

Originally posted by XF-15DCC
    I'm sure there are many more to come but I ordered and received 2 batteries today. I noticed they have the wrong type connector that my plane uses. Options, do I return the batteries, or modify the plane and original battery?

Any help?

Thanks,

Kevin

[hr]
    Never mind, I found the what I did wrong and it should be an easy exchange. Lesson learned, luckily this was my mistake and not a mistake challenging gravity.

Kevin
    In case you need to use batteries with different connectors motion has a good selection of adapters to accommodate your needs.

Comment

Not a bad idea but I would need a "T" connector to a "JTS" and I dont think that is possible.
      AMA 1085465

Comment

Not a bad idea but I would need a "T" connector to a "JTS" and I dont think that is possible.
        Is this what you need? http://www.motionrc.com/t-connector-pass-through-with-jst/

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix
          Is this what you need? http://www.motionrc.com/t-connector-pass-through-with-jst/
          Son-of-a ******. Man I really need to slow down when I do a search and read ALL the words. Thanks Pheonix!
          AMA 1085465

Comment

Originally posted by Pheonix
            Son-of-a ******. Man I really need to slow down when I do a search and read ALL the words. Thanks Pheonix!
            Glad I could help.  This is what the forum is for!

Comment

Working...
            X