X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with icharger x6

I need a little help figuring out if I did something wrong, or if I just have a bad charger. I just got a icharger x6 and bought a 24volt 400watt 16.7 amp LED power supply so I have a compact convenient charger for the flying field. I checked the power supply output with a volt meter and it's putting out 24.4volts. I initially powered up the x6 and everything worked fine. I did a few test charges at low amps and everything worked fine. I then hooked up two 4000mah admiral 6s batteries to a 6s parallel board with 15amp fuses per channel. I wanted to test the output of the charger at 3x the charge rate so I set up a 24amp rate. I started the charge and after about 5 seconds the charger went dark and now won't power up unless I use a 3s lipo. Even then, the backlight won't work and it shuts off after 2 minutes. The icharger is rated at 1-6s 7-32volts 35A 800W. I'm still trying to educate myself and I expect to make mistakes along the way, but I'm scratching my head. Any ideas?:Confused:
Working...
X