X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a new charger (short review)

It was time for a new charger, and they're typically one of those items that are not quite as easy to get excited about. I picked up SkyRC 6200 last week. I received it, and read through the instruction manual.

This is a really simple charger that is powerful, and easy to use. I'm using a 200w power supply, and this thing has no problem charging my 6s 5000mah packs.

The color screen looks great, and only shows the information I need to see, clearly and easily. The balance board is really cool too, there's every balance connector I've ever seen on the board, (I have EFlite, Thunder Power, Orion, and Admiral batteries) which is very convenient.

If you were thinking of picking up a charger, I highly recommend it.

Been using this charger for a few weeks now. Zero complaints. I even "nerded out" the other day, and hooked it up to my computer while charging.

Comment

Hey Brian, I'm pretty nerdy and get excited about buying things like chargers. This was one I had looked at too but I decided on the Hi-Tec X1 MF. Just wanted to ask, what is the purpose of hooking it up to the computer while charging? It appears as though I can do that with mine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by danloc78 View Post
        Hey Brian, I'm pretty nerdy and get excited about buying things like chargers. This was one I had looked at too but I decided on the Hi-Tec X1 MF. Just wanted to ask, what is the purpose of hooking it up to the computer while charging? It appears as though I can do that with mine as well.
        You get better resolution on the graphs, and a "real time" analysis of the charge/discharge cycle. You can also adjust the values, and start/stop the charge/discharge cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X