X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WintrSol View Post
    Since the measurement method of your charger is unknown, you can't compare your numbers to mine. And, yes, DeoxIT is a contact cleaner - a rather good one, IMO.
    I got my Wayne Giles meter today and took some quick readings by the book on a 4s 3300mah, 60-120c heavy duty pack at 76° in the room and have this for each cell:
    cell 1= 14c, Max I= 46.8a, 3.84v, 9.08ohms.
    cell 2=14c, Max I=48.6a, 3.84v, 8.92ohms.
    cell 3= 13c, Max I=45a, 3.83v, 9.76ohms.
    cell 4= 15c, Max I=50.4a, 3.84v, 8.04ohms.

What do you think? Just a quick check by the book to record what the readings were. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and all the hobbysquack squackers!
    Bob Duncan

The only real helicopter is the CH-47 Chinook. The rest are just sling loads!

Comment

The numbers are a lot more consistent than with the previous tests; a bit higher than I would have expected. If that is a new battery, you should test again after four of five flights, as many lipos will improve with a short break-in; I've had some improve by as much as a 20% drop in IR. Still, a steady 45A is pretty good, as that would be a 3.7 minute flight; surge current should be as much as 25% higher, without too much Voltage sag, so you should be able to fly a plane that peaks over 830W on a fast take-off or a brief vertical.

Comment

Working...
      X