X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4000 4s Batteries?

Anyone heard anything about whether they are going to stock anything bigger than a 3600 4s?
    I was looking on the website yesterday and even the parameters only go up to 3600

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

You can get all you want here. I use these in (3) of my planes & they are excellent.

Denny

Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.
    *** \"A man\'s word is his honor....without honor there is nothing.\" ***
    *** I have no hesitation to kill nor reservation to die for the Flag & Constitution of the USA. ***

Comment

Or here: https://www.motionrc.com/collections...mah-and-larger

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Anyone heard anything about whether they are going to stock anything bigger than a 3600 4s?
        I was looking on the website yesterday and even the parameters only go up to 3600

Grossman56
        Dan - You must be having a CSS moment :rolleyes: HAA......
        If you decide to venture away from the Admirals to try a Turnigy, you are better off going with the Nano-tech version.
        Hobbyking - the world's No1 Online Hobby Store. We stock a huge selection of RC products from Planes right through to Drones and all accessories. Visit Us Today.
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Sounds good guys, I've wondered about Turnigy, I've heard good things about them.
          CSS??
          Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

I fly both the 4S 4Ah Admiral and Turnigy blue batteries, and get good results with both. The Turnigy batteries have a slightly lower IR, therefore a bit higher real C-discharge rating, probably because they are somewhat larger and heavier, so they go in my P-51, and the others in my SabreX.

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
              CSS??
              Grossman56
              Can't See Shite
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

We've always had 4S batteries larger than 3600. We have 4000mAh and 5000mAh 4 cell LiPos. Look here:
                Lithium Polymer (LiPo) Batteries for RC Models The batteries below are sorted by capacity in milliampere hour (mAh), smallest to largest.

Comment

Wayne< I don't know what to say, I tried to find it and it only showed up to 3600 4s on the filter column, now I shows everything as it did before. I've bought 3 4000x4s batteries from Motion R/C and was looking for more, but, for some reason, it wasn't showing. Can't explain it, but thanks for clearing it up!!
                  Charlie was probably right and I was having an Old Guy Moment and pushed the 3s parameter instead of the 4s.
                  Dang, embarrassing!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

lol - could have been a website glitch?

Comment

I've noticed that the filter function filters out just a little too much sometimes. ;)
                      Pat

Comment

If you guys ever notice the filter function filtering out too much, please let us know. We entered all the data for the product filters by hand for 8,000+ products and I'm certain we made some error or typos.

Comment

I hate to say it, but I think it was "Old Guy Filter Function" in this case OGFF!!!

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                          X