X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dps 600pb power supplies

I am researching using these power supplies to power my battery charger. I have found threads on some other forums with good info and was wondering if anyone here has done this. I also found a 1000watt HP power supply and was wondering if the same thing could be done?

thanks in advance for any and all help.

Hello TooTall and welcome to the Squawk,
    To be quite candid, I have not see anyone in my years on this forum do anything with what you are looking into which I assume is similar to this:
    G'day and welcome to my first tutorial. I did a lot of searching but did not find one common document which made it easy to see how to modify the HP...

I see no reason that you couldn't do something like this, that is if you do have a basic understanding of electrical theory/practices to ensure you won't create an electrical hazard to yourself. HP equipment is pretty much top of the line, that is at least what I remember from my early years as an RF engineer.
    Good luck on your build/mod process and keep us informed of how you do with savings over a comparable retail power supply.
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
    X