• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks dewey

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
      RE: Dynam ESC's

I had this issue on my dynam 109 the low rpm surge could not be remedied by reprogramming the timing. MRC replaced it with a ZTW esc which cured the problem. The ztw esc had smoother throttle response and also a wider range of throttle allowing for lower and higher rpm than any of my other Dynams. There has been a thread in this forum about the (signal amplifier) I have tried them with or without it and found no difference.
      Sounds like you had it in the wrong PWM setting.

Dynam makes a decent low dollar ESC! The 60amps have been really good for me with 3-6s applications! I ran one esc for over 5 years pulling 80amps with zero issues! Yes there are better ESCs for more money but is just depends on what you are trying to do...
      I have way too many planes to list off... But I love to fly them all! the 80-90mm Jets are my newest addiction! Also check out my youtube channel for TONS of flying footage. https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33

Comment

I have had 2 different 40amp dynam esc's that I could not program the low rpm stutter out of. I could change the timing and it only got worse. I could also turn the brake on and off. I reset to factory default still the same. I've decided from now on I'll just buy a replacement when I order Dynam planes.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
          I have had 2 different 40amp dynam esc's that I could not program the low rpm stutter out of. I could change the timing and it only got worse. I could also turn the brake on and off. I reset to factory default still the same. I've decided from now on I'll just buy a replacement when I order Dynam planes.
          I always check for a cold solder joint or re-solder the motor bullets if all else fails.

Comment

Working...
          X