X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fms ESC problems

My p51 fms 1450mm has a unusual response on binding attempt. Unit beeps stop beep stops this will not allow the receiver to bind it never even come on. Nothing works. Using a8000 receiver and a dx8 transmitter.

Originally posted by Coastie View Post
    My p51 fms 1450mm has a unusual response on binding attempt. Unit beeps stop beep stops this will not allow the receiver to bind it never even come on. Nothing works. Using a8000 receiver and a dx8 transmitter.
    Hello Coastie and welcome to the Squawk,
    I doubt that it is the ESC and based upon what you've described it sounds like the Rx.
    The AR8000 Rx requires that the satellite antenna be attached in order to bind.
    Hate to put this out there to ya but that particular receiver has a lot of negative publicity hangin with it whereas it has cost several members on the Squawk a bird or two, including myself.
    XViper will probably attest to this also. Both of us have gone with Lemon receivers without any issue and it also keeps about 80% of the purchase cost in your pocket for other goodies.
    Spektrum Tx...........good Spektrum Rx...........way over priced
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie

ScaleTech OV-10 Bronco; HSD A1 Skyraider; FlightLine: F7F-2D, P-38 Allied Green, Sea Fury; FMS 1400: P-40B, Stuka, P-51 Marie, F4U Olathe, F6F, T-28, P-40E, 1500 Razor and a Fox glider; Freewing: A-10 Artic Thunder, A-6, P-51; VQ: P-39, JU-52; LX PBJ-1(B-25); Dynam: ME-262, FW-190, Waco, Catalina; Phoenix: Spitfire, Dauntless; Maxford Antonov AN-2; Starmax L-4 Grasshopper; Eflite 1100 T-28 float; Tech1 P40; Sonic Modell Pitts Python

Comment

Thank you, I ordered a new receiver today will up date on my next attempt to bind..

Comment

I've gone through about 6 AR8000's. Only one still work today and I just sold a plane with it in it. Hope the new owner won't come back at me about it not working right. He said he was going to put in another RX but that's up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastie View Post
          Why dodnt you try binding with just a rx battery

Comment

Working...
          X