X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A3 Super 2 gain issue with T14sg

It's been a trial setting up my A3 Super 2 gyro with my Futaba T14sg and their F2008SB Rx. I'm relatively sure I have everything right now except for the gain. I have assigned the right knob to aux 4 for the gain and am using channel 7 of the Rx. I can't get any gain change in either auto balance or normal settings. Additionally, should I be able to see real-time changes in either the programming card or the software when I rotate the knob? I had to set all gains to 90 so I could check for proper gyro direction. I still saw no difference in percentages when I moved my right dial.

Originally posted by Fungo View Post
    It's been a trial setting up my A3 Super 2 gyro with my Futaba T14sg and their F2008SB Rx. I'm relatively sure I have everything right now except for the gain. I have assigned the right knob to aux 4 for the gain and am using channel 7 of the Rx. I can't get any gain change in either auto balance or normal settings. Additionally, should I be able to see real-time changes in either the programming card or the software when I rotate the knob? I had to set all gains to 90 so I could check for proper gyro direction. I still saw no difference in percentages when I moved my right dial.
    Fungo,

I'm using a 14SG with the A3 Super 2 and the right front knob (switch RD) works fine for me as a remote gain. Mine is set up as AUX 6 on channel 6 and I did find that I had to "reverse" the channel in the 14SG. When I initially had the knob turned fully clockwise, I wasn't seeing any servo response when moving the plane in normal mode (because the knob was actually turning the gain all the way off rather than full on). After reversing the channel, the knob worked as expected. On the 14SG, if I go into the LINK/SERVO menu (where you see the graph of your servos moving when you move your sticks or switches) I do see the gain channel graph change when I turn the RD knob. So if you don't see any changes in that menu when you move the dial then there is definitely something wrong with your TX setup. If you see changes there but get no gyro gain change then you probably don't have the gyro programmed to the correct RX channel or there's something wrong with the gyro. Good luck!

Bill

Comment

Working...
    X