X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light covers for GT Power High Power 3W Aircraft Lighting System

I recently purchased this lighting system and had a few questions for you guys. Has anyone found a source for covers to go over the lights such as on the leading edge for the landing lights or wingtip lights? Also, by covering the lights do I have to worry about overheating with no airflow over the heat sink? Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Tsmith View Post
    I recently purchased this lighting system and had a few questions for you guys. Has anyone found a source for covers to go over the lights such as on the leading edge for the landing lights or wingtip lights? Also, by covering the lights do I have to worry about overheating with no airflow over the heat sink? Thanks guys.
    Hey TS, If you are using LEDs, covering these should not produce enough heat to cause a problem. As for lenses, check out MotionRC's website https://www.motionrc.com/collections/led-light-covers for their assortments. hope this helps. Best, LB
    Captain: Got any ideas?
    F/O: Actually not.
    — Captain Chesley B 'Sully' Sullenberger III and F/O Jeff Skiles—

Comment

Originally posted by Elbee View Post

Hey TS, If you are using LEDs, covering these should not produce enough heat to cause a problem. As for lenses, check out MotionRC's website https://www.motionrc.com/collections/led-light-covers for their assortments. hope this helps. Best, LB
      Thanks, I did see the covers carried by Motion. I was thinking they might not be the right size for my plane. I should have mentioned they are for a quarter scale Cub. I just posed questions on the motion covers asking previous buyers for dimensions. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X