X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trouble shooting landing light, Flight line Corsair

I just purchased the flight line bubble top corsair, Got it all together and the take off, landing light doesnt work. I can make the landing light illuminate by plugging in to the wing tip light port. So the light works but does not illuminate when the landing gear is down. Ran a extension lead to the main board (MCB) and plugged into the take off light port and still no illumination when the gear is down. Checked for power and ground in the wing board and main board, found the ground circuit is not activating when the gear goes down. Bad MCB? Dont know what else to try. Filled out a support ticket.
    Pacific NW Flyer  :arrow:

Hi Fly Boy, I'm sorry to hear about this bum LED circuit quandary. The CS Team will get you sorted out in your support ticket. In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that I'll personally mention this to Freewing when I'm at the factory in about an hour. Whichever way the CS Team ends up resolving the ticket, they'll keep me in the loop at the factory.

Comment

Thanks Alpha!!! I've been a good customer for a long time, and the MRC team has always taken good care. No panic here. Just waiting patiently as we will resolve the issue together like family. You have a great day!!!

Comment

Big shout to MRC for going above and beyond. Replacement parts are on the way. Thank you so much team. Its not very often that theres ever a problem, but when there is, You guys take care of the customer better than anybody else, Thanks again, Looking forward to giving a flight review, for this is my first flight line product.

Comment

I'm glad to see the Team got you sorted quickly, Fly Boy. Thanks again for the continued opportunity to earn your business! We look forward to your maiden report in the Official FlightLine 1600mm F4U Corsair discussion thread!

Comment

Working...
          X