X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball caps and t-shirts etc

I believe MotionRC has the best service in the RC business. Maybe in the future you guys could make available some really nice quality ball caps, (<i>like the official AMA caps</i>) and T-shirts that we can buy (or might also be included free for orders above a determined amount spent). I would certainly wear them to our club's flying field to show off to fellow club flyers not familiar with MotionRC. <smiley image="smiley_good.gif"/>

Re: ball caps and t-shirts etc

Hey Tom or Mark any chance MotionRC will make some ball caps or T shirts this year ? That would be free advertising at the airfields <smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>

Comment

Agreed ,I would buy a few to wear . But be sure if this does ever happen to remember us 4x boys !!! <smiley image="smiley_happy.gif"/>
      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

<quote author="Baron">
        Hey Tom or Mark any chance MotionRC will make some ball caps or T shirts this year ? That would be free advertising at the airfields <smiley image="smiley_beam.gif"/>
        </quote>

The t-shirts have been out for a bit:
        http://www.motionrc.com/apparel/
        Hangar: 90mm F16, 90mm F-15, 80mm Mirage, 90mm F-18, 1400mm P-40, 64mm F-22

RIP: 80mm F-14

Comment

Nice. Hope they get a reversed color with blue shirt and white logo. Now just get us a blue ball cap with white logo.

Comment

I like the idea of a hat. We will work on it soon along with some other types of shirts. I really appreciate the suggestion.

Comment

I look forward to getting a blue MotionRC ball cap. I almost always wear ball caps. Hope you guys get a good quality ball cap like those sold by the AMA even if they cost a little more, they are worth it. Let us know when they become available.

Comment

I have a t shirt and would love a ball cap as well. I would order a white with blue logo and a blue with white logo t shirt and cap. Home team or away team colors!
                I'm always wearing a ball cap as well, cheapest toupe around!
                Team Gross!

Comment

Greetings,

I have the current white T-shirt but like others, I would really enjoy a shirt in reversed colors or even different colors all together. I'm not much of a hat guy as I only wear them on occasion but, in the right colors (other than white) I'd more than likely buy one!!!!

Clear Skies

Bill L.
                  in Okla.

Comment

some cool decals/stickers for aircraft & tool boxes would be nice

Comment

Greetings,

Man, I didn't think about decas and window stickers.....

I like that idea!!!

Clear Skies

Bill L.
                      in Okla.

Comment

Working...
                      X