X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDI Products

What are the chances of selling the HDI Products deans connector covers? I use them on all my batteries and esc connectors. They make it much easier to disconnect them. I use the XL size mostly. The regular size works good on smaller gauge wire and if your solder connections are neat otherwise the XL are more compatible.

Just a thought.

Re: HDI Products

Do you have a web site for these guys? This product looks great but it appears they may no longer be in business. Their web site domain seems to be for sale. This is a great find. I hope somebody still makes these. If anyone has a lead, please let us know.

Comment

Tom,

I had emailed the guy a couple of weeks ago about the XL sizes because they
      weren't listed on the site. He wrote me back to tell me they had them and
      they just weren't listed. I had the same problem with the web site today
      and sent him another email regarding the site problem. If he gets back to
      me I will forward all the information to you. Hopefully they are still in
      business! If so maybe you guys can make a deal to sell them. I absolutely
      love them!. I found them in one of the RC mags awhile back.

Joe
      On Oct 10, 2013 8:30 PM, "Tom.MotionRC [via Motion RC Community Forum]" <
      ml-node+s1075610n902h2@n5.nabble.com> wrote:

> Do you have a web site for these guys? This product looks great but it
      > appears they may no longer be in business. Their web site domain seems to
      > be for sale. This is a great find. I hope somebody still makes these. If
      > anyone has a lead, please let us know.
      >
      > ------------------------------
      > If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
      > below:
      >
      > http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/HDI-Products-tp897=
      p902.html
      > To unsubscribe from HDI Products, click here<http://motion-rc-community-=
      forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=3Dunsubscribe_by=
      _code&node=3D897&code=3DSmhvd2FyZDQzMkBnbWFpbC5jb2 18ODk3fDE5ODQyMTYzNw=3D=
      =3D>
      > .
      > NAML<http://motion-rc-community-forum.1075610.n5.nabble.com/template/Naml=
      Servlet.jtp?macro=3Dmacro_viewer&id=3Dinstant_html %21nabble%3Aemail.naml&ba=
      se=3Dnabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleN=
      amespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs =3Dnotify_subscr=
      ibers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_insta=
      nt_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
      >

Comment

Excellent. I appreciate the info. It really looks like a nice product.

Comment

VG9tLA0KDQoNClVwZGF0ZS4uLkkgZm91bmQgdGhlIG51bWJlci B0byBjYWxsIEhESSBhbmQgdGhl
          eSBhcHBlYXIgdG8gYmUgaW4gYnVzaW5lc3MuIEkgc3Bva2Ugd2 l0aCB0aGUgcmVjZXB0aW9uaXN0
          IGFuZCBsZWZ0IGEgbWVzc2FnZSBmb3IgTXIuIEhvcHBlciB0by BjYWxsIG1lIGJhY2suIEkgd2ls
          bCB1cGRhdGUgeW91IGFzIHNvb24gYXMgSSBoZWFyIHNvbWV0aG luZy4NCg0KDQpKb2UNCg0KDQoN
          Cg0KDQpGcm9tOiBUb20uTW90aW9uUkMgW3ZpYSBNb3Rpb24gUk MgQ29tbXVuaXR5IEZvcnVtXQ0K
          U2VudDog4oCORnJpZGF54oCOLCDigI5PY3RvYmVy4oCOIOKAjj Ex4oCOLCDigI4yMDEzIOKAjjEy
          4oCOOuKAjjUw4oCOIOKAjkFNDQpUbzogQm9naWV0cmltDQoNCk V4Y2VsbGVudC4gSSBhcHByZWNp
          YXRlIHRoZSBpbmZvLiBJdCByZWFsbHkgbG9va3MgbGlrZSBhIG 5pY2UgcHJvZHVjdC4gDQoNCg0K
          DQoNCg0KSWYgeW91IHJlcGx5IHRvIHRoaXMgZW1haWwsIHlvdX IgbWVzc2FnZSB3aWxsIGJlIGFk
          ZGVkIHRvIHRoZSBkaXNjdXNzaW9uIGJlbG93Og0KaHR0cDovL2 1vdGlvbi1yYy1jb21tdW5pdHkt
          Zm9ydW0uMTA3NTYxMC5uNS5uYWJibGUuY29tL0hESS1Qcm9kdW N0cy10cDg5N3A5MDUuaHRtbCAN
          ClRvIHVuc3Vic2NyaWJlIGZyb20gSERJIFByb2R1Y3RzLCBjbG ljayBoZXJlLg0KTkFNTA==

Comment

Working...
          X