X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposite working retract

I'm replacing one on my retracts in my Dynam FW 190 and as usual one works part time. I had an extra retract in the box and thinking it's an eflite I think, but the problem is they work opposite of each other. I have them both in the same position and when changed or plug the battery in one goes up one goes down. How can I fix this issue without the same manufacturer retract?
    Still Learning:D

Originally posted by Pauly View Post
    I'm replacing one on my retracts in my Dynam FW 190 and as usual one works part time. I had an extra retract in the box and thinking it's an eflite I think, but the problem is they work opposite of each other. I have them both in the same position and when changed or plug the battery in one goes up one goes down. How can I fix this issue without the same manufacturer retract?
    Use a signal reverser (click on the red link)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

What exactly is that OV? Is thst something I have order and hook between the servo leads?

Comment

click on the link and you'll see ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Thank you OV

Comment

Do you have an extra channel you can hook a main into? You can reverse that one and mix the gear. I just found out the eflite EFLG 1590m is a drop in fit for that dynam retact. My marauder mains are the same as yours and i'v had to replace them both due to something stripping on the inside. The retract i just replaced a few days ago had issue with mid 40F temps. It devolped an odd delay. Contacted MRC customer service and they said cold weather something dynam working on. Might get another eflite. I suspect dynam parts wont be here till mid/end of jan when the blackwidow is expected.
            Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Thanks Rob, everyone is out of the retracts and I have heard that the Dynam retracts are bad for not working in colder weather. I talked to Hippie, today and he suggested to check with Horizon. I believe that'll be my next option. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Pauly........Have ya checked out the FlightLine 1200 sized etracts. The dimensions look darn close to the Dynams.
                I have over a 100 sorties on my Sea Fury without a single issue
                Warbird Charlie

Comment

I haven't checked on that or called MRC! I checked Horizon and a set was crazy on price. The reverser would be great, but the shipping is ridiculous being it comes from Hong Kong. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Try this servo reverser that is in the States if that's the route you want to go. Don't they have Google in Warsaw LOL
                    I don't understand why you think the shipping from Hong Kong is ridiculous.
                    I just bought a $4 bearing from HK out of Hong Kong and it cost $3.35 to ship which is pretty darn reasonable from half way around the globe.
                    Warbird Charlie

Comment

Thank you OV, that looks better. I see speak with MRC and the one I spoke to wasn't sure about the Flightline retract. I'm thinking about the 3.0mm retract and just drill it out to fit the 3.6mm. I'm thinking it being a Dynam retract it should fit.

Comment

I guess the time to wait is my main concern on shipping. I'm impatient on that.

Comment

I had the same problem on my Freewing B-17. I removed one retract and switched the wires to the motor and that fixed the problem.

Comment

I have seriously thought about doing that.

Comment

Working...
                            X