Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Taranis 9+ and was seriously looking at the X10S for Christmas when I came across a smoking deal on the X12S that I could not pass up (radio, case, radio tray with harness, ExUFH module with 2 antennaes). I put Open Tx 2.2 on it and I love it! Check out the videos on You tube and go for it!

Comment

I just purchased a FrSky X12S and so far so good. Just updated it to FrOS 1.6.03 and am learning how to setup my first model. Is this thread dead?

Russ

Comment

Not dead - just not very active at the moment. I am an X10 user myself.

Comment

Gotta ask what happened to the frsky products, only one radio and one reciever available? Im guessing they didnt sell well?:Thinking:

Comment

I've has an X12s for about 18 months and love everything about it! The telemetry is awesome and the top mounted screen is very easy to see when flying. You can't go wrong with this radio. Receivers and sensors are dirt cheap compared to Spektrum or Futaba too...

Comment

I also assume that Motion dropped Frsky due to poor sales. At least I've failed to find anything stating otherwise.
              Now with Motion is not carrying Spectrum, maybe they should take another look. They have their popular Admiral receivers but now don't sell a transmitter that works with them.
              I'd suggest they look at caring the Jumper 16 pro that works with almost every receiver out there including their Admirals.
              None of the Big online stores in the US are carrying the Jumper so a market opening appears to be there.

Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.
              R. A. Heinlein

Comment

Working...
              X