X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum IX12

I am sure you guys have seen the release yesterday?
    Please click "Show More" for links and more information.Please visit https://www.horizonhobby.com/SearchDisplay?searchTerm=SPM_iX12&categoryId=&storeId=10151...

Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

I’ve looked at all the posts for it. Pretty impressive but I need more channels since I fly mostly turbines and use a DX20

Comment

Seen it, I'm not totally sold on the need for all that extra stuff on a transmitter. I would rather have more channels vs all the useless extra stuff I have a smart phone for.

Comment

I preordered mine. I will let you guys know what I think when it arrives, Funny I used be a JR guy 20 years ago, What are our choices.... JR is GONE now.

Spektrum, = Lack luster on higher end radios with recalls on DX18 and DX 20
        Futaba = Oldie but goodie.
        Jeti = Cream of the crop. With a price point to match
        FrSky , hmmm not sold on open TX
        Graupner = some cool stuff.

That being Said I am giving Spectrum one more chance. Something tells me they are doing this one RIGHT.

Happy Holidays boys!

Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

I am very interested in this one. The potential for updates adding more features and integration with flight controllers is very high. I'll probably wait a while to see some more reviews, but it looks quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
            Seen it, I'm not totally sold on the need for all that extra stuff on a transmitter. I would rather have more channels vs all the useless extra stuff I have a smart phone for.
            Same feeling here...but I am an old guy. :) Really though, I just cannot mentally visualise a need to have all that gizmo on a TX. I am sure there are multi-rotor pilots and many of the younger pilots that need gizmo and bling but this seems over kill to me. Granted, I do have a Graupner MC-20 and a Spektrum DX9 BE and the basic telemetry functions offered by Graupner are highly reliable and all I need.

Comment

Yes!^ bingo!

Comment

Working...
              X