X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frsky S6R binding issues

I have a qx7 transmitter and cannot get the s6r to bind I have updated the firmware and tried everything it just won’t bind the s8r in another plane there was no problem binding has anyone experienced this before?

I have the horus x10, with the s8r in 3 planes. Mine went right away. I don't see what would be different other than the channel count and no sbus port. Once you unplug and reboot the radio systems does the red light flash or off, if just the green flashes then it should be good to go. I thought I had a bad s8r on my second plane, but once I turned everything off and rebooted everything it was bound correctly. I hope you can get this figured out. Good luck

Comment

When I turn the radio off and reboot the receiver does the self test and then just flashes red when I try to bind it just stays in bind mode green light and red flashing yes the s8r was no problem for me bound right away

Comment

I would put in a service request ticket with motion. Or whoever sold this to you... Something's not right with that. It should all work the same. My guess is a faulty rx.

Comment

Originally posted by Agpilot25 View Post
          I have a qx7 transmitter and cannot get the s6r to bind I have updated the firmware and tried everything it just won’t bind the s8r in another plane there was no problem binding has anyone experienced this before?
          Double check the firmware was correctly updated or that it installed without any errors during the process (even if it didn’t state any errors). You may want to re-download the firmware and install it again, or try a previous firmware version. In addition, make sure you aren’t using EU firmware, as it should be FCC since you’’re in the states.

Comment

Thanks I got it sorted out. I don’t really know if This had anything to do with it but I was using my iPhone as a personal hotspot to download the latest firmware. Well I had it sitting on the table next to me while I had it set in binding mode I decided to look at my phone and search problems binding the minute I turned off the personal hotspot and Bluetooth on my phone so my batt would last longer the receiver bound the minute I turned personal hotspot off on my phone coincidence may be who knows but all is good now.

Comment

Right on! Yeah any 2.4 gig signal can cause trouble. Especially routers and hot spots for Wi-Fi. Glad all is well now!

Comment

I have a 2.4 ghz camera. Its not usable with any 2.4 ghz RC system because it covers the whole band. It worked with 72 mhz...

There's some mighty bad electronics out there.
                FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

^EXACTLY!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X