X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futaba....

what’s up with Futaba....can’t find any receivers....

They seem to be sold out everywhere.

Comment

Horizon bought out Tower. I understand Futaba is figuring out what's next. My LHS said they contacted Futaba and were told they were still taking orders

Comment

Horizon bought some of Hobbico's assets, Tower Hobbies, Great Planes and two other that are car related.

To be clear Futaba was NEVER owned by Hobbico (or Tower) and is an independent company.

I don't fly Futaba but my friends that do say you can buy direct from them.

Comment

I don’t know how you can buy direct from them......I went to their website and when I tried to place an order it went to Tower hobbies......As a long time Futaba customer I have just about had it with this lack of stock issue.....What good is the radio if you can’t get a receiver ? It may be time to switch radios.....

Comment

Hobbyco is (was) the exclusive distributor of Futaba from what i understood

Comment

Futaba is in the middle of setting up a new distribution system in USA.

I know a couple of people who are Futaba "sponsored" pilots (mostly they get free shirts to wear at contests :p) who have been posting updates on this.

Looks like maybe a week or two before they will have it set up.
              FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

Working...
              X