X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Program Crow on DX9

Can someone tell me how to program crow in my DX9,I have a 6 ch rs with flaps and alerions with Y connector on the flaps>

First of all, welcome to Hobby Squawk!!! Glad you are here.... Using a six channel receiver, you can't do crow... I will find you the correct setup, but the right aileron has to be on channel 2 and the left aileron has to be on channel 6 (Aux 1)… Please stand by... :Cool:

Comment

I say with a six channel you can't. But more info is needed. Since you have flaps, I am thinking warbird. What type of aircraft do you have, and how many ailerons? 2 or 4? Retracts? If you have flaps and retracts, then we are out of channels for crow...

Comment

I was going to try on my Timber, two flaps and two alerions?

Comment

OK. That leaves the gear channel (5) free. You can do the starboard aileron (right) in the aileron receiver channel. Then do the port aileron (left) in channel 6 (Aux 1). Leaving channel 5 (gear) for flaps. But by doing that, you will have to reassign the switch functions on the TX to do what you want it to do...
          So channel 5 would have to be assigned to switch D for a 3 position flap switch. (That is normally Aux 1 or channel 6)… Then in the system menu, access Aircraft type and select 2 Ail 1 Flap to make it all active. Then you go to flap system and set your flap throws and speed....

Comment

Then you need to set a switch for the crow function... After the switch is set, then you adjust your throws for the ailerons in the UP position for both port and starboard. A lot to do, I know... Here is a link for the DX-9 manual and page 33 starts with some basic info. The aircraft type could be set to sailplane for more crow functions, but I have not done that myself....

Comment

https://www.manualslib.com/manual/80...Hobby-Dx9.html or https://www.horizonhobby.com/pdf/SPMR9900-Manual_EN.pdf

Comment

Thank you so much, I will digest this and give her a try!Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                X