X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum ix12 receiver.....

Hello.....recently bought the ix12....my first Spektrum radio....and was gonna try and bind the receiver...Spektrum AR9030T...I can’t get the servo plugs into the receiver however.........I have never had this problem with my Futaba receivers.....Any info on this is appreciated......

Originally posted by Rick227 View Post
    Hello.....recently bought the ix12....my first Spektrum radio....and was gonna try and bind the receiver...Spektrum AR9030T...I can’t get the servo plugs into the receiver however.........I have never had this problem with my Futaba receivers.....Any info on this is appreciated......
    They're pretty tight sometimes, I've had to file them a little before. Be sure you do the latest updates on the IX12, it makes a big difference in putting the radio into sleep mode and speeds up switching from model to model.
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Thanx for the reply.....what did you use to file the plugs?.....

Comment

Thanx for the reply.....what did you use to file the plugs?.....
        Just a common metal file but if you don't have one use a fingernail file (emery board)
        TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Note that Futaba plugs have "lug" that has to be taken off for them to fit in the Spektrum RX.
          Wire order is the same. Black on Futaba = Brown on Spektrum.

If you manage to plug in -/signal reversed, you won't hurt anything with + in center (which is what everyone uses now)
          If using a Y harness and plug one servo correctly and the other -/signal reversed, neither servo will respond. You still didn't hurt anything.
          FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

This particular receiver came with two satellite receivers....Is there anything I should know about placement of these.? It also has the standard two wires coming out which I am assuming should be 90 degs from each other.....

Comment

This particular receiver came with two satellite receivers....Is there anything I should know about placement of these.? It also has the standard two wires coming out which I am assuming should be 90 degs from each other.....
              Correct on the small wires, on the satellites I usually try to get them as far away from each other as possible.
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

Working...
              X