X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dxe timber flaps only work with panic button

I just bought the bnf turbo timber 1.5m yesterday along with the dxe remote. I got everything installed and started my preflight only to realize the flap control is useless. If I push the panic button it retracts the flaps otherwise the second I release the panic button they deploy full flaps. I'm curious is there something I have missed? Would really appreciate your guys expertise.

Sam

The manual says ........................... "DXe - Refer to spektrumrc.com for the appropriate download setup." Did you do that? This plane has the AR636 RX in it. Much of the programming is done in the receiver but with the DXe, I believe you need to get the file so the DXe knows how to operate the flaps and other things. With other TXs, you simply open up the flaps menu and do it from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stheis34 View Post
      I just bought the bnf turbo timber 1.5m yesterday along with the dxe remote. I got everything installed and started my preflight only to realize the flap control is useless. If I push the panic button it retracts the flaps otherwise the second I release the panic button they deploy full flaps. I'm curious is there something I have missed? Would really appreciate your guys expertise.

Sam
      Do you have the programming cable or the BlueTooth programming module? I believe you can go into the software on PC or a mobile phone/tablet and assign functions to each switch. Just be aware that the DXeA version you get with some of the Horizon RTF planes doesn't have all the same switches that the full retail version of the DXe has. I think the DXeA is just a cheaper scaled down version of the transmitter. Can anyone confirm this??

Comment

Go to the flaps system and enable it. Default is disabled.
        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

FhHuber - When you say go to the flaps system, do you refer to a setting in the Transmitter or the Receiver?

Comment

Working...
          X