Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiring to receiver

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring to receiver

On my Meteor jet there are four leads out of the wing, two for R and L ailerons and two for R and retracts. They are short and will not reach the receiver.
    Do I need to get a Y connector to run these wires to the receiver? Tha manual picture seems to show that but hard to tell by the picture.
    the manual is absurd, bad spelling and pictures. I emailed Dynam with no response back.

Yes you need a y connector, if you are not using 7+ channel receiver.
    AMA 424553

Comment

Some models the Y will be included in the box. Some they are not. This is usually by manufacturer. Dynam always has them. (not the best quality, but they work)
      FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

I emailed Dynam as I did not have the Y connectors in the box. It's been a week and have not got them yet. The guy I spoke (Jing Li) with here in USA said he would send them.
        Where can I buy the correct Y connectors for my Dynam Meteor? I found some but not sure which are the right ones.

Comment

Originally posted by sasnak6 View Post
          I emailed Dynam as I did not have the Y connectors in the box. It's been a week and have not got them yet. The guy I spoke (Jing Li) with here in USA said he would send them.
          Where can I buy the correct Y connectors for my Dynam Meteor? I found some but not sure which are the right ones.
          These Servo Y's will get the job done

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Have you looked inside the model? I've never had a dynam model that didn't have enough "Y's". Sometimes, at the factory, they just plug the "Y's" onto any servo end (under the battery hatch) so they don't get lost. Go in and single out each servo end and see if there is an odd attachment/connection there. That's probably where your missing "Y's" are or maybe they're taped in a bag in a hole or underneath the styrofoam box it came in. The retracts may need a triple "Y". The steering servo and rudder will need a "Y". Same goes for the ailerons.
            "Y's", extensions can be purchased at almost any local hobby shop. They usually come as "JR" or Futaba (with the little side piece on the connector). You'll need the JR type.

Comment

Working...
            X