Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spektrum IX20 now available

Looks cool. $1400 Transmitter only.
    The Spektrum iX20 Smart transmitter integrates the power of touch and voice interface capabilities with broad connectivity for control that goes beyond the luxury of its smooth hall-effect gimbals and the feel of a perfectly balanced ergonomic platform.

I've just put one on order, and they pushed back the delivery date from early Nov to mid Nov.
    I hope it's not going to be another DX20 story, they announced the radio and kept pushing the date back.
    In the end it took almost a year from the date ordered to the date received.
    Best regards,
    Cris B.
    AMA#L945841, NASA#2845, JPO#2503,
    NSRCA#4603, IMAC#7357

Comment

Just ordered mine.

Now to sell my DX9...

Comment

ok, toiching a switch to initiate a voice alert.or telemetry readout is really cool.

Comment

I have back-ordered one of these after having the iX12 which I really like. The issues was the boot time as it was a good 2 minutes to get fully up and running, but once there is was great and the features are just like a PC there are so many thing you can do with this radio, it is a new world in RC. The iX20 is much faster and has even more features not to mention WiFi, Bluetooth and a Telemetry setup far above anybody else. Then when you think you have it all, it will talk to you and inform you of what the plane is doing based on your switch settings. The neatest trick it to set the trims in the air and have them become the new neutral positions on the fly..

Forward programming and if you touch a switch it will speak to you to inform you of its function and current status without changing anything. This radio is worth the price of admission.

Comment

Well my LHS has informed me they did NOT get allocated in the August shipment, and will hopefully get on sometime in September, so again I wait! I just don't get it, if HH is selling these so fast, you think they would buy a larger amount to distribute. Now I am hearing some people are not happy with the recent bunch, and have issues with the screen and gaps in the radio where the screen connects. Other reports indicate software issues. I am not sure just what to believe other than I don;t have mine!

Comment

Finally! I just got an email that my LHS is processing my purchase, and that I should expect the radio through FEDx very soon. I can hardly wait. I just want to see the shipping email and I will start capturing all my other aircraft .SPM files to migrate. The days cannot go fast enough, but I will wait. BTW, I ordered this back on later July, so it is about time I get it.

Comment

iX20 Receipt

Comment

Working...
                X