X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tactic 650 programming flaps

I am having a problem setting up the flaps on channel 5. I have looked at the videos on Motion RC but haven't found any information on setting up the flaps. No problems with any other programming.Could use any advice.thanks

Use channel 6, that's the standard and what the Tactic defaults to, channel 5 for retracts.

....Welcome to Hobby Squawk!
    TiredIron Aviation
    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I also use channel 6 flaps and channel 5 retracts on all my Tactic stuff.

Comment

thanks. I will try that

Comment

I tried channel 6 and if I set 3 position switch for 10 % in position 1 and then try to set 15% in position 2 changes position 1 to 15% also offset changes when I change the percentage of either position.About to give up and forget the flaps

Comment

Originally posted by hilljack View Post
            I tried channel 6 and if I set 3 position switch for 10 % in position 1 and then try to set 15% in position 2 changes position 1 to 15% also offset changes when I change the percentage of either position.About to give up and forget the flaps
            You have scroll to the switch positions in the menu. I will try and take some pictures this evening.
            TiredIron Aviation
            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by hilljack View Post
              I am having a problem setting up the flaps on channel 5. I have looked at the videos on Motion RC but haven't found any information on setting up the flaps. No problems with any other programming.Could use any advice.thanks
              You can also contact Hobbico and speak to their Tech Support as they can talk you thru the proper set up procedure. They own the Tactic product line and therefore will have the proper programming guides and if necessary can provide any Warranty resolution. Phone: 217-398-8970

Comment

1 have the 3 position switch selected what percentage I set on pos. 1 and move the switch to pos.2 and set it pos. 1 changes also..i have called hobbico 4 times and after waiting 40 to 50 minutes for a tech to answer I give up. radio works great just the operator malfunctions

Comment

Working...
                X