X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futaba T 10J vs T 8J

Other than the ability to use telemetry, is there any other advantage to this radio besides two additional channels?

The two radios are very similar. The T10 will have the two additional channels and it may have additional mixxing capability for the extra channels, I'm not sure. However the extra two channels are always useful and personally I would buy the 10 channel over the 8.

Martin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick227 View Post
      Other than the ability to use telemetry, is there any other advantage to this radio besides two additional channels?
      Hello Rick, Good question, really the 2 channels should be the selling point. Those two transmitters are very similar as to the functions and capabilities. The 10J has voice alerts the 8J does not. The 10J allows for wireless data transfer, also there are more assignable channels with the 10J. It's really up to you, if you think those are things you will be using. Sometimes one will have that single feature you can't live without. I hope this will assist you with a decision, let us know if you have any additional questions. Cheers, Matt C/S ~~Motion RC

Comment

Hi Matt......I have the 8J now and really like it.....but......no telemetry.....which I wouldn't mind having....the extra channels are a bonus.......but it sure would be nice to know the volatage of the battery....especially flying these EDFs......

Comment

Working...
        X