X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dx7 programming help please.

I am trying to program an original Dx7 to control a MRC Spitfire that has three y servo connectors to a 6 channel Rx . Gear, throttle, elevator and rudder work fine. Problem is the when I plug the flap connector into the flap channel, the flap switch does nothing. Also, when I move the ailerons the flaps move also.

I know I need to inhibit something, and possibly setup a mix, but I just can't get it right.

Anyone still remember how to do this?
    MRC: Avanti S, F7F Tigercat. Eflite: Carbon Z Cub, A-10, P-47, Micro Radian. Flex Innovations: QQ300, Night Cessna 150, HK Night Walrus, Parkzone F-27 Stryker, Micro F-27 Stryker, Night Vapor, Micro Mosquito

Hello Dag,
    You want the flaps "Y" plugged into the AUX1 chan of the Rx and then you also have to go to "System Setup" on your Tx
    Select "Aircraft Type"
    Select "Wing" CHANGE from Normal TO 1 Ail 1 Flap
    Back to main screen and then select your Function List.
    This now gives you the Flaps System(which is on AUX1 by default if you look at switch assignments)
    You now select INHIBIT and change to the switch you desire to use for flaps, usually switch D(or labeled FLAP on the DX7)
    Once that is done your should see 2-3 Pos(depending whether you selected 2 or 3 position switch) and Flap and Elevator percentages.
    To get ya started Pos 0 is usually 100% with Pos 2(most deflection) somewhere in the minus percentage.
    The Elev is a mix percentage to offset nose reaction to flaps if need be.
    The speed I usually set for about 4 sec to give a nice scale flap actuation which helps prevent adverse ballooning.
    Your on your own now for actual percentages you want to use for your deflection amounts.
    Have fun. ;)
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Working...
    X