X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding issues

I received a brand new dynam primo. Rtf. When trying to bind the red light never stops blinking and there's a loud steady beep noise.am I doing something wrong or is the reciever broke. First time flyer

Sounds like the throttle is in the up position when you plug in the battery . Turn on radio make sure throttle is down then plug in the plane battery

Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

Comment

That would also include the trim all the way down. ;):Cool:
      AMA 424553

Comment

I've tried throttle up trim up throttle down trim down.the receiver never stops blinking and the motor has a short beep every two seconds. And the motor moves alittle bit when it beeps

Comment

Try moving about 3-4 ft away
          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

Try starting with the throttle in low position move it all the up then back down . Some rec. need to be initiated . May work I'm not sure on the Gavin radio equipment yet. After opening the Manuel on the website it instructs on using a Binding plug . Did it come with one ? If you go to the MRC website and look in Electronics go to radios there is a Gavin 6 channel there . Pull it up and on the right side is a place to open the Manuel Not sure if this will help but worth looking into
            But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Binding procedure at 2:17. Should be similar. If following that doesn't work you will need to make sure all of your connections are good. Mainly esc to motor first, check your bullett connections. Sometimes one gets unplugged. After that I would still follow along the with the Gavin 6c program guide video, even though you have the 6a.

Comment

I've found that moving the throttle to the lowest position sometimes isn't enough, roll your throttle trim back as well. I always fought to get the Spektrums to bind, but interestingly, the Lemon Rx I put in the Tigercat bound right off the bat.
                Hope that helps.

Grossman56
                Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                  I've found that moving the throttle to the lowest position sometimes isn't enough, roll your throttle trim back as well. I always fought to get the Spektrums to bind, but interestingly, the Lemon Rx I put in the Tigercat bound right off the bat.
                  Hope that helps.

Grossman56
                  Covered post #3. :Cool:
                  AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                  X