X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dx6 v dx6e

what is the diff between the dx6 and the dx6e other than the $50 in price?

Basically the same radio features except the E doesn't have the 'programmable voice alerts' or what I fondly call "Bitchin Betty" and a couple other insignificants.
    If you want to pour through the exact nits........
    DX6
    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Shop Spektrum’s high-performance RC transmitters and radios, RC batteries, and RC electronics.

DX6e
    At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

The DX6e 6-Channel DSMX Transmitter with AR610 from Spektrum, the leader in spread spectrum radio control.
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

What I really like about my Dx6 is that it gives you a voice count down on the timer and starts and stops with throttle input. With a powered glider, it only counts down when the motor is running. Aside from that, many more features that make it worth the extra cash! Doc

Comment

thanks for the infor guys

Comment

Working...
        X