Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Futaba 14SG - 3 position switch (flaps) setup

Hello fellow pilots,

Please, i need some support regarding the configuration for my 3 positions flaps on my Futaba 14sg.

My configuration:
    Position 1 - Zero flaps
    Position 2 - Take-off flaps
    Position 3 - Landing flaps

For configure the position 3 (landing flaps) i´m reducing the throw on the end point on the radio and it seems to work , my problems starts when i need to regulate the position 2 (take-off flaps).

For this "middle position" (take-off) i tried to use the sub-trim (which seems to"almost" work), that i need to reduce to the max (-279 i think) but is not enough (take-off flaps too low/extended). Also when i return the flap to Position 1 (zero flaps) he forces a lot the servo (maybe because of the up sub-trim).

I tried to find for some explanation (also on the manual) but unfortunately was not clear enough.

I hope someone can give me a support on this subject.

Thank you all guys.

Safe flights

The manual is terrible for the 14SG, the e-book listed below covers every option and set up on the 14SG in very simple terms

Search "Futaba 14SG - Programming for Fixed Wing Aircraft" written by Malcolm Holt on Amazon for $7.00, the only downfall of the E-book is that it must be viewed on a phone, computer or tablet/reader.

Comment

Working...
    X